News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Old pix BBH

Started by LennG, August 08, 2021, 04:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

The following are from 2004. That
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

~ Coach Tom Coughlin

weeze

I think one of those years we did a group foto and I had them printed up. I "thjink" I sent a pic to everyone that was in it.
THose pic nics were great! If someone ever plans for a get together someplace besides the stadium by all means let me know!
Dont know if I can bring 25 pounds of trout with me again tho.
That would be fun to do again before some of us cannot travel anymore.
anyhow I DONT know where my group fotos is but someone here must have that saved somewhere. Plus there were all kinds of photos of JANFROM NORWAY and such.
  Hope nobody got wet from the storm we sent up nawth. We are in the mood fpr any storms this year.
PORSCHE =there is NO substitute!