News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Landon Collins back in blue

Started by MightyGiants, October 06, 2022, 10:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

I'm shocked!  With no practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 06, 2022, 10:26:02 AMI'm shocked!  With no practice!

Paul,

"to be around his new teammates"   That to me means he will not be seeing the practice field until AFTER London>
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 06, 2022, 10:27:11 AMPaul,

"to be around his new teammates"   That to me means he will not be seeing the practice field until AFTER London>
Ahhh  misread that!

Well then here is the other ? - why not sign the day of and practice and then maybe get a few series in?  Seems like a missed opportunity

MightyGiants

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 06, 2022, 10:29:15 AMAhhh  misread that!

Well then here is the other ? - why not sign the day of and practice and then maybe get a few series in?  Seems like a missed opportunity

That's a good question.  The only thing I could think of is that it has to do with the lengthy injury list of the Giants.  I imagine JS is challenged in terms of moving players on and off both the active roster and the PS with so many guys hurt and/or questionable.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Blue Fire

No idea how much Landon has left but if anyone can figure out how to maximize his talent it's Wink. Super interested to see how this plays out. He's got Jaylon Smith and Tae Crowder playing well right now....can it continue?

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Bob In PA

Better than nothing - and I always liked him anyway - so yippee!!!
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Jolly Blue Giant

:jawdrop:

As weird as this is, I actually like it. I don't know what happened in DC, but he had talent when we let him go. He's only 28 yrs old and is a beast in the box. I suspect that Wink knows exactly what he wants to do with him and was probably instrumental in getting Schoen to sign him
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Bob In PA

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on October 06, 2022, 10:49:09 AM:jawdrop:

As weird as this is, I actually like it. I don't know what happened in DC, but he had talent when we let him go. He's only 28 yrs old and is a beast in the box. I suspect that Wink knows exactly what he wants to do with him and was probably instrumental in getting Schoen to sign him
Jolly: I suspect having Collins will enable Martindale to stop bringing McKinney down as much, at least until they get Love back.  I may have a detail wrong but the bottom line is that Collins is a piece who "fits" because McKinney is very versatile, making it easier in general to find pieces that fit.  Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

killarich

Probably will play a lot of linebacker to defending that middle short game

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

madbadger

Two days on the practice squad before being poached has to be some sort of record.

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: madbadger on October 06, 2022, 11:35:13 AMTwo days on the practice squad before being poached has to be some sort of record.
When was the last time this many players have been signed off our practice squad

What is he the 3rd or 4th?