News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Landon Collins back in blue

Started by MightyGiants, October 06, 2022, 10:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alamo

Happy for Collins..Didn't like him leaving,especially when he signed with the REDSKINS...

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Trench

Collins is going to pay dividends working alongside Jaylon Smith. High energy impact play type guys. Gonna be great when it gets cold!!

T200

Quote from: killarich on October 06, 2022, 10:55:38 AMProbably will play a lot of linebacker to defending that middle short game
When I saw the ESPN alert on my phone, it had him listed as LB. It's a good move, IMO.  :ok:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Sem

Quote from: Trench on October 06, 2022, 01:15:59 PMCollins is going to pay dividends working alongside Jaylon Smith. High energy impact play type guys. Gonna be great when it gets cold!!
An asset in run support. Still, he scares me in pass coverage.

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Sem on October 06, 2022, 01:50:40 PMAn asset in run support. Still, he scares me in pass coverage.
Maybe they use him to split the gaps and hit the QB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jolly Blue Giant

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 06, 2022, 02:03:51 PMMaybe they use him to split the gaps and hit the QB?

It will be interesting when a healthy Leo gets back along with Thibs and a fully healed Ojulari...then add mad thumper Collins in the box and it's a lot to try and stop. And let us not forget the way Dex has been busting through the line this year and terrorizing QBs. They just might have an unworldly attack on opposing QBs. Can't wait until we see that machine firing on all cylinders
The joke I told yesterday was so funny that,
apparently, HR wants to hear it tomorrow  :laugh:

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Jolly Blue Giant on October 06, 2022, 02:14:22 PMIt will be interesting when a healthy Leo gets back along with Thibs and a fully healed Ojulari...then add mad thumper Collins in the box and it's a lot to try and stop. And let us not forget the way Dex has been busting through the line this year and terrorizing QBs. They just might have an unworldly attack on opposing QBs. Can't wait until we see that machine firing on all cylinders
Just need to hope and pray everyone heals timely

squibber

It would be great if Collins can become a similar linebacker as Matt Milano of the Bills. You never know.

TDToomer

Now sign OBJ and you can say we are putting the band back together.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

CVA14

After London, God forbid, but there might be a few new injury related in juries where Landon fits in.

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: TDToomer on October 06, 2022, 03:33:02 PMNow sign OBJ and you can say we are putting the band back together.
Need Shep healthy and they can pose on an updated boat pick

killarich

Quote from: Sem on October 06, 2022, 01:50:40 PMAn asset in run support. Still, he scares me in pass coverage.

Wink said positionless, So Collins at LB is already an instant upgrade over the likes of Crowder and Calitro .....  and he may not be that much of a drop off in run coverage ... although crowder has flashed pretty well in that area at times...

I really dont think Collins is here to play safety .... Only situational maybe n like 3rd and 20's and stuff

GordonGekko80

Blue Fire

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 06, 2022, 02:03:51 PMMaybe they use him to split the gaps and hit the QB?

Wink wants guys that can blitz well. Some guys have a natural feel for it. If I remember correctly I think Landon back in the day was pretty darn good at it.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!