News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

4th quarter

Started by gregf, October 30, 2022, 11:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Fire

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on October 31, 2022, 10:36:12 AMI rewound and watched a few times no clue what that ref saw but there was no block in the back or blind side block whichever it was!  All i saw was the player spun around and our guy push him while his back was turned   The opposing player was facing away from the play!  I don't get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a horrific call. Papa/Banks said so as well...

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

GordonGekko80

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: Trench on October 31, 2022, 10:32:38 AMI also thought the Giants were being held all day long. Was listening on radio and Poppa and Banks said the kick return penalty was an awful call as well. That play changed the momentum.

After watching the replay that was shown it's clear that "number 27" was not guilty of the blind side block. However, if you watch the entire play there is a Giant that flashes across the bottom of the screen and my guess is that he's the guilty party and the officials got the number wrong. JMO
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"