News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Fun Fact

Started by andrew_nyGiants, October 31, 2022, 11:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

The 1986 SBXXI NY Giants went 14-2 in the regular season.

Their two losses?

The home opener against Dallas and
@ Seattle

Enjoy the bye-week family!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 31, 2022, 11:52:45 AMThe 1986 SBXXI NY Giants went 14-2 in the regular season.

Their two losses?

The home opener against Dallas and
@ Seattle

Enjoy the bye-week family!

Back in 86, I used to work with a couple of avid Dallas fans.   That was a rough week after the opener as our ritual back then was lots of trash talk before and after
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Rambo89

The loss to Dallas in 86 was in Dallas in week 1.  They beat Dallas at Giants Stadium later in the season.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 31, 2022, 11:57:52 AMThe loss to Dallas in 86 was in Dallas in week 1.  They beat Dallas at Giants Stadium later in the season.
I stand corrected. Not sure why I thought it was the home opener. Must've been the blue jerseys.

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!