News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants need a WR to step up and share load with Daniel Jones and Saquon Barkley

Started by LennG, November 01, 2022, 05:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Very nice article by Tom Rock of Newsday, saying basically a lot of what myself and others have been saying.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/tom-rock/giants-need-a-wr-to-step-up-and-share-load-with-daniel-jones-and-saquon-barkley-dfbx7uio

The Giants won't sneak up on anyone anymore and they simply need another playmaker to take some of the load off these two guys.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Blue Fire

Quote from: LennG on November 01, 2022, 05:07:56 PMVery nice article by Tom Rock of Newsday, saying basically a lot of what myself and others have been saying.

https://www.newsday.com/sports/columnists/tom-rock/giants-need-a-wr-to-step-up-and-share-load-with-daniel-jones-and-saquon-barkley-dfbx7uio

The Giants won't sneak up on anyone anymore and they simply need another playmaker to take some of the load off these two guys.

This is exactly the reason why at 6-2 many were screaming for a vet WR addition.

We had ALL 3 of our top options severely fall short: KG, Toney, Shep (attitude, injury, dedication etc). What team would still have a good WR corps if all 3 of their top options failed to deliver?

I don't see one of the remaining options suddenly rising up and taking over. Slayton can be nice but inconsistent and drops a ton of passes. WanDale is still very green and might need better receivers around him to open up spacing for him and thats really it.

If we were 2-6 I get it. This just feels like a wasted opportunity.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Slugsy-Narrows

JS thinks differently at least for this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk