News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Excellent Athletic Article on How to Watch a Game

Started by Ed Vette, November 01, 2022, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Are you a level 4 fan? Even if you are this is a nice review of picking up keys to what the Offense and Defense are doing. If you post on this site you want to be aware of all these basic key points. There are short video clips to illustrate each point. The article is free access.

I highly recommend you all read this one. You'll thank me later.

https://theathletic.com/1145757/2019/10/29/how-to-watch-football-like-an-expert-from-the-comfort-of-your-couch/
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Jclayton92

Ed Vette

One thing they didn't mention when discussing RE-Miking the protection is that when counting left to right, the Strong Side is the side the Inline TE is lined next to the Tackle. What if the Strong Side is left? Does the Count go right to left? Yes, because the Sam Backer would be lined up on the TE.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

kingm56

Very much enjoyed the article; thank you, Ed.