News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Re: DJ vs Mahomes

Started by TDToomer, November 07, 2022, 04:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: Jclayton92 on November 07, 2022, 03:52:29 PMI genuinely can't believe this conversation is even happening.

Be careful there. Slugs is going to call you a complainer and tell you to ignore and move on. 
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: TDToomer on November 07, 2022, 04:30:06 PMBe careful there. Slugs is going to call you a complainer and tell you to ignore and move on.
Nope his gripe is legit unlike yours!

There are mods to police the threads and merge topics as they have been doing! 

If you feel one SHOULD be merged you could nicely recommend vs complaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDToomer

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 07, 2022, 05:03:25 PMNope his gripe is legit unlike yours!

There are mods to police the threads and merge topics as they have been doing! 

If you feel one SHOULD be merged you could nicely recommend vs complaining!

I've had plenty of PMs with mods to combat to excessive duplicate threads. I am one of reasons for the merged threads now.

Last time I checked you are not a Mod. Stop acting like one.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: TDToomer on November 07, 2022, 07:33:44 PMI've had plenty of PMs with mods to combat to excessive duplicate threads. I am one of reasons for the merged threads now.

Last time I checked you are not a Mod. Stop acting like one.

You were absent for months and the mods merged topics and did just fine without you.  The mods will continue to do so without your guidance I'm sure.

If though you feel threads should be merged there is a more professional and nicer way to state it rather then how you have done so in the past.  Or you can just not comment but that would take restraint.

It's not what you say, but how you say it.  Try it sometimes  you may actually find it useful

TDToomer

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 07, 2022, 07:55:04 PMYou were absent for months and the mods merged topics and did just fine without you.  The mods will continue to do so without your guidance I'm sure.

If though you feel threads should be merged there is a more professional and nicer way to state it rather then how you have done so in the past.  Or you can just not comment but that would take restraint.

It's not what you say, but how you say it.  Try it sometimes  you may actually find it useful

Practice what you preach and stop responding to my F'n posts! Absent for months? You mean the offseason? Sorry I have other interest when NOTHING is happening in football. 

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: TDToomer on November 07, 2022, 08:03:30 PMPractice what you preach and stop responding to my F'n posts! Absent for months? You mean the offseason? Sorry I have other interest when NOTHING is happening in football.

I think you need a few

Don't cry, dry your eyes!

Ed Vette

Enough. Ignore each other.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin