News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injuries

Started by MightyGiants, November 20, 2022, 02:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on November 20, 2022, 04:39:00 PMWoody

Why visit if he has no interest in signing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To keep his name on the news and up the ante for Dalls

TDToomer

Quote from: todge on November 22, 2022, 11:31:39 AMYes I read that the team is experiencing a lot of Covid symptoms. Apparently Thibodeaux was one cited as being affected.

Where are you reading this? If this was true wouldn't they be in protocal which is as follows per SportingNews:

QuotePlayers, however, must self-report symptoms and show a negative test before entering team facilities. If they test positive, however, they must self-isolate for five days.

I assume that Gano tested negative which allowed him to play on Sunday. I would prefer that if any of the players think they have COVID that they do not get on the team plane.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Woody on November 22, 2022, 01:31:57 PMTo keep his name on the news and up the ante for Dalls

Although a possibility- I don't think so.  OBJ in my opinion wants to be a Giant again as he never wanted to leave.

Also becoming a Giant again makes him the best WR on the field in Dallas he is #3.

If he wants to showcase himself, NY could be the better location.