News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Injuries

Started by katkavage, December 11, 2022, 05:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

So many teams getting pummeled with injuries. NFL is a league of attrition.

ozzie

And the owners want to add more games..... ~X(
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

kartanoman

Looks like the Iggles paid a price today. The 49ers just lost Samuel which hurts their cause. Both these teams have a collision course ahead and it would be good to see them both at full strength if and/or when they do eventually meet.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

DaveBrown74

Injuries are terrible around the league. Deebo Samuel was just carted off the field in tears. Many Giants fans seem to think we're the only team that has devastating injuries, and while I do agree that we seem to get hit harder than a lot of teams, they really are everywhere.

LennG

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

katkavage

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 11, 2022, 06:00:10 PMInjuries are terrible around the league. Deebo Samuel was just carted off the field in tears. Many Giants fans seem to think we're the only team that has devastating injuries, and while I do agree that we seem to get hit harder than a lot of teams, they really are everywhere.

Yup, we are far from the only ones. The Niners are winning 35-0 with a third string QB and with Samuel. You deal with it

kartanoman

Quote from: katkavage on December 11, 2022, 06:37:03 PMYup, we are far from the only ones. The Niners are winning 35-0 with a third string QB and with Samuel. You deal with it

Add Jimmy Ward to the list but looks like he's back. They are really hitting hard in a game that is well and truly over.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

Slugsy-Narrows

Russell Wilson just got KO'd and has a big knot on his forehead

ViewFromSection129

Quote from: katkavage on December 11, 2022, 06:37:03 PMYup, we are far from the only ones. The Niners are winning 35-0 with a third string QB and with Samuel. You deal with it

Don't disagree with this, but it is a fact that we are near the top of the NFL with man games lost to injury over the last decade.  That is hard to overcome.