News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Kay’von Thibadeux

Started by AP44, December 18, 2022, 11:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluesCruz

He announced his presence today, big time.   We need him to continue this into January and dare I say February?
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

MightyGiants

I was beyond excited by what I saw from KT tonight.  The guy was a true defensive stud, the type of player we haven't seen on the defensive side of the ball since Strahan hung up his cleats
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

I agree with Rich (immediately above this post) and also want to point out somehow he came out of the end zone to hit/tackle the QB near the end of the game and keep him from scoring, which led to the penalty, which led to the victory. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

MightyGiants

The last time I saw a play this good it was Seahorn's INT for a TD

https://twitter.com/Giants/status/1604659186964770817

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

AP44

There were a ton of plays that stood out but one that should be remembered was a read option by the Commanders QB where Thibs got totally faked out on and lost contain, however he was the one who sprinted back and made the tackle downfield. It was a mistake initially on his part, but he never gave up on the play.

Woody

Quote from: Bob In PA on December 19, 2022, 07:54:29 AMI agree with Rich (immediately above this post) and also want to point out somehow he came out of the end zone to hit/tackle the QB near the end of the game and keep him from scoring, which led to the penalty, which led to the victory. Bob
Agreed that was true all hustle play that may have saved the game

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: AP44 on December 19, 2022, 08:26:52 AMThere were a ton of plays that stood out but one that should be remembered was a read option by the Commanders QB where Thibs got totally faked out on and lost contain, however he was the one who sprinted back and made the tackle downfield. It was a mistake initially on his part, but he never gave up on the play.

His motor has been 100% all season!

He doesn't take plays off!

He makes mistakes and will continue to but his heart is in his sleeve!

Kid is going to pop in year 2!

We have something special developing in Blue

Woody

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on December 19, 2022, 06:26:28 AMAgreed. Who was the last Giants' defensive player opposing QBs were actually afraid of? Probably 2011 JPP. It's been a while.
Strahan.   At least Macnabb was afraid of him and of course LT.  Every QB was afraid of him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Blue Fire

Quote from: MightyGiants on December 19, 2022, 07:52:18 AMI was beyond excited by what I saw from KT tonight.  The guy was a true defensive stud, the type of player we haven't seen on the defensive side of the ball since Strahan hung up his cleats

That strip sack at the goal-line elicited some LT vibes right there.

I am not calling him LT since that would border on sacrilegious in many folks minds but that was such a sheer display of elite AA and dominance right there.

He was ALL OVER THE FIELD yesterday. From a chicken with is head cut off early on the season to a man with a plan and all that energy now directed efficiently.

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

4 Aces

He's showing right now that he probably should've been the #1 overall pick. With apologies to Sauce Gardner, I take the ER over the CB.

As good as Travon Walker looks, I don't see how you take him over Thibs.

Philosophers

Quote from: 4 Aces on December 19, 2022, 12:35:02 PMHe's showing right now that he probably should've been the #1 overall pick. With apologies to Sauce Gardner, I take the ER over the CB.

As good as Travon Walker looks, I don't see how you take him over Thibs.

In fairness to everyone, let's not look at such a limited body of work to make statements like that. 

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on December 19, 2022, 08:28:52 AMHis motor has been 100% all season!

If he spends the off season beefing up a bit so he can take on opposing tackles, and studies great EDGE rushers on tape to add a couple of moves to his pass rush repertoire I shudder to think about opposing QBs.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Blue Fire

Our next great pass rusher to terrorize the NFC East may be here folks!

We are made righteous in Christ through his obedience made complete on the Cross , dying to the flesh and being completely made new through his resurrection.

Likewise we can now put off the former perspective of unholiness and put on his perfect garment of righteousness!

Rambo89

Quote from: Slugsy-Narrows on December 19, 2022, 08:28:52 AMHis motor has been 100% all season!

To believe that 9 months ago there were people who thought there would be no way the Giants would take him is still head scratching.  I am glad that this new regime was hired to get away from the failed philosophies of the past.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18