News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Landon Collins to the 53

Started by Dumpster Dan, December 22, 2022, 11:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpster Dan

MightyGiants

This makes me happy.  I am sure Collins is happy as well.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think he could be a playmaker for us down this critical stretch
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Slugsy-Narrows

Trench

Good for him. Now do the same for Sills!....the guy was tremendous in preseason and made plays early in season as well. I know he fell down one play but he is sure handed. Why he isn't getting a chance is bizarre to me.

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Trench on December 23, 2022, 08:32:36 PMGood for him. Now do the same for Sills!....the guy was tremendous in preseason and made plays early in season as well. I know he fell down one play but he is sure handed. Why he isn't getting a chance is bizarre to me.

Well the coaches see him everyday in practice so it must be a death wish. ;)
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Trench

Quote from: AZGiantFan on December 23, 2022, 09:13:37 PMWell the coaches see him everyday in practice so it must be a death wish. ;)

I guess you guys are right but I just can't erase what I watched him do in preseason and the early season games.

VanPelt

Good. He's a better LB that Crowder and can cover TE's like a DB. He deserves it

Slugsy-Narrows

Quote from: Trench on December 23, 2022, 08:32:36 PMGood for him. Now do the same for Sills!....the guy was tremendous in preseason and made plays early in season as well. I know he fell down one play but he is sure handed. Why he isn't getting a chance is bizarre to me.

Trench and Sills sitting in the tree........

Lmao!  Man crush is strong with this one!!!!