News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

**There will be a BBH Zoom meeting this Friday** NOW WITH LINK

Started by MightyGiants, January 17, 2023, 12:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Rick

Thanks to Rich and all the guys on line.  Great idea, great discussion.  P.S. Sorry, Jimmy...I went to Manhattan!  Go Jaspers.  Go Terps!  GO GIANTS!!!!!!   :D
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Gman329

Rich, thanks very much for putting this together!  It was great to see faces and hear voices from the names I've seen for years!  Excellent discussion and I thought you did a great job getting everyone in the mix. 

Bob In PA

Quote from: Thin Blue Line on January 21, 2023, 09:28:22 AMIn recent years, with the exception of 2016, I have watched all the games with a certain amount of apathy. I haven't attended a game in person for several years.
Bruce: I experienced the same thing and wrote it off as "just getting old."

I figured if the team came back to life I was likely to follow suit. LOL

There's a thread about the question I asked last night, touching on why IMO many fans are still a bit apathetic.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Rosehill Jimmy

Quote from: President Rick on January 21, 2023, 09:50:52 AMThanks to Rich and all the guys on line.  Great idea, great discussion.  P.S. Sorry, Jimmy...I went to Manhattan!  Go Jaspers.  Go Terps!  GO GIANTS!!!!!!   :D

Rivalry between schools not what it used to be, unfortunately.
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"