News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

- DJ supposedly never asked for 45 million -

Started by sxdxca38, February 23, 2023, 10:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

Halfway down the page there is a small 2-minute video of Carton who is now reporting that Daniel never asked for 45 million.

The claim is because he left his former agency CAA, they were bitter and leaked a false story about him.

I don't know who is telling the truth, so I'll let you make up your own mind, but the link is down below for you to watch.

DJ 45 million

Philosophers

Quote from: sxdxca38 on February 23, 2023, 10:14:54 PMHalfway down the page there is a small 2-minute video of Carton who is now reporting that Daniel never asked for 45 million.

The claim is because he left his former agency CAA, they were bitter and leaked a false story about him.

I don't know who is telling the truth, so I'll let you make up your own mind, but the link is down below for you to watch.

DJ 45 million

That's what I said yesterday in the other post when others bi!ched about it calling him elitist.  I never saw that number come out of her s mouth anywhere in the media.  Folks concluded it based on this Carton fool.

I mean Jesus has anyone seen in his character over past 4 years that he'd say something like that?

I am 50-50 on retaining him so no horse in this race.

sxdxca38

Quote from: Philosophers on February 23, 2023, 10:20:09 PMThat's what I said yesterday in the other post when others bi!ched about it calling him elitist.  I never saw that number come out of her s mouth anywhere in the media.  Folks concluded it based on this Carton fool.

I mean Jesus has anyone seen in his character over past 4 years that he'd say something like that?

I am 50-50 on retaining him so no horse in this race.

Hi,

I can understand how you feel, I'm sorry that happened to you.

I don't think the report initially came from Carton, it came from another news source, but every news outlet and sports media person has been using it.

I'm glad Carton has come out and said that his sources have told him that DJ never asked for 45 million, so that is redeemable on Carton's part.

Hopefully DJ gets a deal done around 30-35 million for 3-5 years, I think we'd all be pretty happy

Philosophers

Quote from: sxdxca38 on February 23, 2023, 10:47:30 PMHi,

I can understand how you feel, I'm sorry that happened to you.

I don't think the report initially came from Carton, it came from another news source, but every news outlet and sports media person has been using it.

I'm glad Carton has come out and said that his sources have told him that DJ never asked for 45 million, so that is redeemable on Carton's part.

Hopefully DJ gets a deal done around 30-35 million for 3-5 years, I think we'd all be pretty happy

People need to use their brain rather than hear from someone who read somewhere that he wanted that.

Painter

If all this handwringing about what Jones is asking for, and the Giants might be willing to pay, and then what do they do with Barkley while still being able to keep and to add players in the Draft and maybe even before in FA or by Trade is such a goddamn burden on us, why don't we shut the hell up and let those, who are more knowledgeable and responsible and far more capable than any of us, make those decisions. Is that such a novel idea?

Cheers!

Jclayton92

We were already discussing this topic in two other threads, not sure it needed its on additional thread.

sxdxca38

Quote from: Jclayton92 on February 24, 2023, 12:54:04 AMWe were already discussing this topic in two other threads, not sure it needed its on additional thread.

I never saw it in the other threads because I was working.

Maybe you could have posted the links of those threads showing specifically where DJ said he didn't ask for 45 million?

and maybe you could have asked the moderators to combine this thread with those, thanks.

Jclayton92

Quote from: sxdxca38 on February 24, 2023, 09:39:53 AMI never saw it in the other threads because I was working.

Maybe you could have posted the links of those threads showing specifically where DJ said he didn't ask for 45 million?

and maybe you could have asked the moderators to combine this thread with those, thanks.
That exactly what I did by mentioning that we were already speaking about it in other threads.

PSUBeirut

Quote from: Jclayton92 on February 24, 2023, 10:31:04 AMThat exactly what I did by mentioning that we were already speaking about it in other threads.

By all means, let's discuss the fact that there are other discussions regarding this same discussion in other threads on this discussion board.

kingm56

Quote from: PSUBeirut on February 24, 2023, 10:34:53 AMBy all means, let's discuss the fact that there are other discussions regarding this same discussion in other threads on this discussion board.

I suspect the irony of your post is completely lost on you...