News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Improvement Index

Started by MightyGiants, March 19, 2023, 04:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jclayton92

I don't even know who the Texans signed... not sure how they could have gotten that much better. They had an XFL team last season.

Gmo11

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 19, 2023, 05:14:01 PMI don't even know how the Texans signed... not sure how they could have gotten that much better. They had an XFL team last season.

Gotta be draft value. I know they've got pick #2 but they must have some extra picks along the way too.

True Blue

Is it just me or are most of the better teams, and most of 2022s playoff teams at the middle or bottom of this scale?

Curious what thisnis based off

MightyGiants

Quote from: TrueBlueFan on March 20, 2023, 09:48:25 AMIs it just me or are most of the better teams, and most of 2022s playoff teams at the middle or bottom of this scale?

here

https://unexpectedpoints.substack.com/p/2023-nfl-offseason-improvement-index
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Gmo11

Quote from: TrueBlueFan on March 20, 2023, 09:48:25 AMIs it just me or are most of the better teams, and most of 2022s playoff teams at the middle or bottom of this scale?

Makes sense.  If you're already a great team it's going to be hard to improve that much. If anything you may go the other direction slightly like the Eagles seem to have gone. But if you're a lousy team you can upgrade multiple spots easily.

President Rick

yogi bears and texans had among the largest cap $$$ to spend, which has to be a factor in all this.
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.