News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT Jets add WR

Started by Rosehill Jimmy, March 22, 2023, 04:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosehill Jimmy

Jets have signed Mecole  Hardman and traded Elijah Moore and their third to Browns for Cleveland's second. NYJ now have picks #42 & 43
"It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing"

Jclayton92

uconnjack8

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 22, 2023, 04:54:54 PMCleveland got a steal.

I don't understand getting rid of Moore.  I am not his biggest fan, but I dont see how getting rid of him makes the team better.

MightyGiants

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 22, 2023, 05:09:53 PMI don't understand getting rid of Moore.  I am not his biggest fan, but I dont see how getting rid of him makes the team better.

I suspect the Jets see Moore like the Giants saw Toney
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MagicRat

Is this Rodgers' first moves as GM?
Smell my cheese you mother!

MightyGiants

Quote from: MagicRat on March 22, 2023, 05:37:38 PMIs this Rodgers' first moves as GM?

No, he already made a few moves
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

Quote from: MightyGiants on March 22, 2023, 05:30:35 PMI suspect the Jets see Moore like the Giants saw Toney

No Moore actually played and played through pain unlike Toney.

Jclayton92

Quote from: uconnjack8 on March 22, 2023, 05:09:53 PMI don't understand getting rid of Moore.  I am not his biggest fan, but I dont see how getting rid of him makes the team better.
He's actually a really good kid the Jets qbs just ignored him. I've seen at least 4 highlight films on YouTube of the QB's just ignoring him wide open a lot.

I think he's phenomenal and nothing like toney. He actually had a reason to be upset, Zach Wilson sucked and wouldn't even look his way. Hopefully now he gets to show it in Cleveland.

The Jets went out and got Rodgers guy Lazard, plus Hardman to go along with Garrett Wilson and the 2 Rbs they have so he was expendable I guess. I'd take him over any of those wrs besides maybe Garrett Wilson and even that's a maybe.

Jclayton92

Quote from: Philosophers on March 22, 2023, 05:49:48 PMNo Moore actually played and played through pain unlike Toney.
Yeah I think Cleveland got a steal. They aren't getting any wr in this class that would compare to Moore especially not in the 2nd.

Philosophers

Quote from: Jclayton92 on March 22, 2023, 05:53:23 PMYeah I think Cleveland got a steal. They aren't getting any wr in this class that would compare to Moore especially not in the 2nd.

He was the player we all wanted.  We had another bite at the apple.  Surprised we didn't pursue.

DaveBrown74

It's been said already, but this is an incredible trade for Cleveland. I know the Jets are shuffling chairs right now and working as fast as they can to move pieces around so they can get Rodgers, but this was a foolish trade. Moore is very talented. I know he acted like a diva last year but that's not a reason to give a talent of his caliber away for nothing more than a 3 for 2 pick swap. Plus Moore still has two years left on his rookie deal. What a joke. F grade for the Jets on this one.