News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Late round QB prospect

Started by andrew_nyGiants, April 29, 2023, 09:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Anyone interested in Essex County prospect Tommy DeVito?

I can't help thinking that 3-5 years down the road, what a fun story that could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Jclayton92

I wouldn't mind the Duggan kid at backup.

Puffy

If the Giants are going to take a QB I'd rather it be DTR from UCLA.  He is a younger Tyrod Taylor and would be a guy who you could use as back-up when Taylor leaves and not have to change playbook if Jones had to miss time.

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: MightyGiants on April 29, 2023, 08:41:27 PMhttps://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1652471971089711106
Looks like potentially a fun story. He could develop into a solid #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AZGiantFan

With the relative frequency of players getting into legal difficulties, I think the Giants just wanted someone who had a cousin Vinny.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

BluesCruz

His workup reminded me of a young Eli Manning with better decision making

Manning was a mess when he took over for Kurt Warner a move I still cannot fathom
Under Kurt we had a playoffs shot

after a season or two though Eli righted the ship
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Rambo89

Quote from: BluesCruz on April 30, 2023, 04:08:58 AMHis workup reminded me of a young Eli Manning with better decision making

Manning was a mess when he took over for Kurt Warner a move I still cannot fathom
Under Kurt we had a playoffs shot

after a season or two though Eli righted the ship

:what:

Here we go again
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18