News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NGT Eagles obsessed with DAWGS

Started by andrew_nyGiants, April 29, 2023, 12:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

Just traded up for Ringo...this is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

killarich

I hate them, but they are having a good draft ...mother******

brownelvis54

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on April 29, 2023, 12:20:45 PMJust traded up for Ringo...this is crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not a fan of Ringo at all. He gets torched a lot
The KING is in the building

ViewFromSection129

Just traded for D'Andre Swift now as well.  Is this a joke with all the Georgia players or something? 

killarich

Symphony Steve

Quote from: brownelvis54 on April 29, 2023, 12:42:18 PMNot a fan of Ringo at all. He gets torched a lot
Not clear that he'll be a classic man CB.  But he's got safety dimensions with speed to burn.  They'll find a role for him.

BTW, ESPN is reporting that the Iggles tried to poach UGa's water boy, but couldn't/wouldn't match his NIL.

brownelvis54

Quote from: Symphony Steve on April 29, 2023, 01:20:23 PMNot clear that he'll be a classic man CB.  But he's got safety dimensions with speed to burn.  They'll find a role for him.

BTW, ESPN is reporting that the Iggles tried to poach UGa's water boy, but couldn't/wouldn't match his NIL.

Detailed Study: UGA CB Kelee Ringo the biggest Boom-or-Bust player in the draft?

https://youtu.be/hJmh_o_2cxc
The KING is in the building

Symphony Steve

He's a 4th-round pick.  So the only bust potential is that they blew a 4th round selection.

The bigger risk is Jalen Carter.  Biggest boom or bust choice in the draft.

Bob In PA

Keep an eye on the Iggles in Round 7.

I hear they had the Bulldogs' water-boy in for a visit.  LOL

They were thinking about inviting Uga, too, but the cleaning staff said no crapping on the floor.

Bob

PS. Forgot to mention... if you don't know, Uga is the name of the Bulldogs' mascot.

If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!