News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

- Cowboys fan sick to his stomach about Giants draft -

Started by sxdxca38, May 05, 2023, 10:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

It's a short video, but this is his honest reaction about the picks, take a look link down below

AZGiantFan

Quote from: sxdxca38 on May 05, 2023, 10:41:17 PMIt's a short video, but this is his honest reaction about the picks, take a look link down below

I hope he's right about all four.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

MightyGiants

The Cowboys got snaked and missed out on the top TE.  So I could see Cowboys fans looking at NYG's draft with envy
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

The Cowboys may have had a rough draft, I don't know. But if I'm looking at the past decade and actually longer than that, to me they're one of the best drafting teams in the league. Where they're not so good is with free agency and longer term contracts, but that is not the topic of this thread. As pure drafters, they have done very well over a long time period in my opinion.

sxdxca38

Quote from: MightyGiants on May 06, 2023, 06:49:18 AMThe Cowboys got snaked and missed out on the top TE.  So I could see Cowboys fans looking at NYG's draft with envy

Yes I also think they realize that the Giants have gotten much better, and the gap is closing between the two teams, if it hasn't closed already.

They are scared imho

kartanoman

Quote from: sxdxca38 on May 06, 2023, 08:45:40 AMYes I also think they realize that the Giants have gotten much better, and the gap is closing between the two teams, if it hasn't closed already.

They are scared imho

I want to believe what you are saying. Really, I do. But as I've stated before, until the Giants stand toe to toe with Dallas, and gob smack 'em so hard they fall on their back end, they will continue to assume two easy wins against New York. The sooner the Giants put an end to their one-sided dominance, the better.

For the record, I agree the Giants made the right personnel acquisitions to narrow the gap with Dallas. Now, the rest is scheme from all the film Coach Daboll watched of these guys all off-season.

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)