News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

- Slayton defends Daniel Jones against Cardinals jab -

Started by sxdxca38, May 14, 2023, 09:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sxdxca38

Don't know if anyone has seen this, but I did get a kick out of what Slayton posted in response.

Link down below

DJ

kartanoman

Quote from: sxdxca38 on May 14, 2023, 09:34:27 PMDon't know if anyone has seen this, but I did get a kick out of what Slayton posted in response.

Link down below

DJ

I'll be at that game watching DJ make short work of these clowns.

Who's joining me? Let's tag up!

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

DaveBrown74

While stuff like this doesn't bother me (we do plenty of mocking of other teams ourselves), the Cardinals and their fanbase aren't exactly in a position to be strutting around with tons of swagger and cockiness this year. All signs point to them being terrible, and the contract they handed out to their QB looks like a total disaster too.

Jclayton92

In all fairness they've probably been better since 2018 than us but we are on and upward trajectory while they aren't. Until proven otherwise the Qbs are pretty even, hopefully DJ pulls away this year.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jclayton92 on May 17, 2023, 10:31:59 AMIn all fairness they've probably been better since 2018 than us but we are on and upward trajectory while they aren't. Until proven otherwise the Qbs are pretty even, hopefully DJ pulls away this year.

Oh no doubt about that. I wasn't implying we should have swagger. Until Mara finally made some smart hires we were the worst team in the league for a good 5 years running.

They're a mess now though.

T200

The Cardinals' tweet was actually funny. No harm, no foul. It's not like they doctored the photo of Jones doing something he really didn't do. They could have done one with Eli as well.

Buuuuut... should they be making jokes about another team's QB? Really?  :confused:  :laugh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Jclayton92

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on May 17, 2023, 10:38:17 AMOh no doubt about that. I wasn't implying we should have swagger. Until Mara finally made some smart hires we were the worst team in the league for a good 5 years running.

They're a mess now though.
Oh I wasn't referring to your post my friend just the op in general.