News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

The old shoulder-pads were hilarious!!!!

Started by Bob In PA, July 11, 2023, 10:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

https://www.giants.com/photos/through-the-years-new-york-giants-training-camp

If anyone knows how to get the photo into this thread, I'd appreciate it.

Usually, I'm able to do so, but this time it didn't work.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

Ed Vette

Quote from: Bob In PA on July 11, 2023, 10:57:05 AMhttps://www.giants.com/photos/through-the-years-new-york-giants-training-camp

If anyone knows how to get the photo into this thread, I'd appreciate it.

Usually, I'm able to do so, but this time it didn't work.

Bob

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Ed Vette

No wonder players are faster today.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Bob In PA

I can't get over how unusual they look. I wonder what the players themselves think when they view these photos. Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

President Rick

Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.