News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

No Players Selected In Supplemental Draft

Started by MightyGiants, July 11, 2023, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

QuoteThe NFL's supplemental draft took place on Tuesday, ending a three-year absence of the event. As many expected, no teams took the opportunity to make an addition to their rosters, however.

Neither Malachi Wideman nor Milton Wright were drafted, per NFL Network's Tom Pelissero (Twitter link). As a result, both wideouts are now unrestricted free agents, as is the case with players who are not selected in the spring entry draft.

MORE

https://www.profootballrumors.com/2023/07/no-players-selected-in-supplemental-draft
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

Milton Wright has good size and has been fairly productive. I wouldn't be surprised to see a team give him a chance for the rest of the offseason, since he can sign anywhere now. If he does get a chance, I am sure it wouldn't be anymore than a PS spot for now though, unless he went to ATL maybe.

MightyGiants

Quote from: True Blue on July 11, 2023, 02:16:09 PMMilton Wright has good size and has been fairly productive. I wouldn't be surprised to see a team give him a chance for the rest of the offseason, since he can sign anywhere now. If he does get a chance, I am sure it wouldn't be anymore than a PS spot for now though, unless he went to ATL maybe.

I have to think that their agents see the logjam at WR the Giants have and will steer their clients away from NYG.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

True Blue

Quote from: MightyGiants on July 11, 2023, 02:17:38 PMI have to think that their agents see the logjam at WR the Giants have and will steer their clients away from NYG.

I would agree.

On a side note, he looks alot like Thibodeaux.