News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFC East Pre With Greg Cosell: Can Additions Help NYG Narrow Gap With Phillie?

Started by MightyGiants, July 11, 2023, 02:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

FL GMAN

Great video I really enjoyed it. Interesting how much they emphasized Neal. I really hope he is the player I thought he was coming out of college.

MightyGiants

Quote from: FL GMAN on July 11, 2023, 04:08:19 PMGreat video I really enjoyed it. Interesting how much they emphasized Neal. I really hope he is the player I thought he was coming out of college.

I hope everyone takes the time to listen, it's a really good evaluation.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

beaugestus

Rich, I agree with you about Greg Cosell, what I like so much about him is his humility besides his expertise. I try to listen all I can to him. With regards to this video, he was pretty upbeat in his assessments.

MightyGiants

Quote from: beaugestus on July 12, 2023, 11:38:26 AMRich, I agree with you about Greg Cosell, what I like so much about him is his humility besides his expertise. I try to listen all I can to him. With regards to this video, he was pretty upbeat in his assessments.

John, I think his style works against him.  Fans want the hot take.  They crave controversy.   Greg is just so careful and measured in his assessments.  As you say, "his humility."   He is far and away my favorite analist.  Over the years, I can say Greg gets it right far more than he gets it wrong.
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE