News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

I was watching a Dabs interview from today

Started by andrew_nyGiants, August 24, 2023, 06:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

They were discussing a player that went down in practice, going so far to say it was a scary moment and that his Dad was in the crowd so that brought him in during the exam...but I couldn't catch the players name.

Can someone help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

madbadger

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on August 24, 2023, 06:37:21 PMThey were discussing a player that went down in practice, going so far to say it was a scary moment and that his Dad was in the crowd so that brought him in during the exam...but I couldn't catch the players name.

Can someone help me out?

Tommy Sweeney.

andrew_nyGiants

Thanks Badge Man!

Appreciate the assist.

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

Jaime

I was aware of the incident, but still haven't heard any Intel re; the extent of Sweeny's injury. :-??