News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Is anyone else tired

Started by andrew_nyGiants, September 30, 2023, 12:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JT39

So the argument of showing me I was wrong by saying teams who lose their best players (plural) and still win consistently is very hard and I was showed a singular player who missed two games for a team who doesn't win consistently??

I am bowing out. We all have different opinions and at this point no one's minds are being changed.

Woody

After watching Washington/Philly game.    Hate to say it but Giants can't compete with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rambo89

Quote from: Woody on October 01, 2023, 04:20:07 PMAfter watching Washington/Philly game.    Hate to say it but Giants can't compete with either one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Howell is legit.  To drive that team down the field for a Game tying TD against that Eagles team was impressive.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

kingm56

Quote from: Rambo89 on October 01, 2023, 04:21:46 PMSam Howell is legit.  To drive that team down the field for a Game tying TD against that Eagles team was impressive.

With a terrible oline too.

DaveBrown74

Agreed - very impressive by Howell. He has been up and down to this point but did great today. He joins Joshua Dobbs, CJ Stroud, and Jordan Love as young, unproven QBs with less than stellar surroundings who have been having some noteworthy success this season in their first years as starters. Impressive stuff for sure.