News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants Vs Jets

Started by Philosophers, October 02, 2023, 12:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philosophers

I am starting to think the Jets have more top end personnel as well as more average/above average players.  I also think they have better units.

At this point their GM has won the Draft battle.

I think Rodgers would have made two throws Wilson missed for TDs.

Sauce, Moseley, Wilson and Williams are better than any one in that respective Giants unit.

DaveBrown74

For sure. I don't think that's even controversial. The Jets have one of the better defenses in the league - ours is one of the worst. Jones is better than Wilson, but the offenses are probably no less than comparable overall outside of the QB.

TDToomer

I thought Zack Wilson played very well on some drives like the one that tied it up with the TD pass and 2 point conversion. I don't think the book is close on him. The Chiefs are a tough team. I also think the infighting is overblown by the local media.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Wilson made huge strides this season and he's going to be a good QB. If he sat behind Rodgers for a year that would have been good for him but he played a good game last night and almost came back for the win after being down by 17. Felt bad for the kid.

The Jets Defense might be top three. The speed they showed to the sidelines was impressive and that was a BS penalty on Sauce.

KC like Philly is not as strong as their record shows. Both can be beaten.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

TDToomer

Quote from: Ed Vette on October 02, 2023, 08:37:30 AMWilson made huge strides this season and he's going to be a good QB. If he sat behind Rodgers for a year that would have been good for him but he played a good game last night and almost came back for the win after being down by 17. Felt bad for the kid.

The Jets Defense might be top three. The speed they showed to the sidelines was impressive and that was a BS penalty on Sauce.

KC like Philly is not as strong as their record shows. Both can be beaten.

We know KC can be beaten because the Jags won game 1 but let me know who is beating the Eagles. I'm not saying they are going 17-0 but they are deep and balanced. I know they play the 49ers at some point.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Ed Vette

Quote from: TDToomer on October 02, 2023, 08:40:20 AMWe know KC can be beaten because the Jags won game 1 but let me know who is beating the Eagles. I'm not saying they are going 17-0 but they are deep and balanced. I know they play the 49ers at some point.
They almost lost yesterday. Not the same dominant team.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin