News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Rub Some Dirt On It

Started by Bob In PA, October 03, 2023, 12:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob In PA

Preface: If you never heard the expression in the title, this article describes it was well as any.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/mlb/tigers/2016/07/16/sports-rub-some-dirt-on-it/87184302/

Aside from numerous key injuries, most particularly to JMS, arguably our "brightest light" this season (which IMO completely changed last night's game), the Giants are stinking up the place.

What now? I don't have any more answer than you do FOR THE TEAM... but I have a suggestion for every FAN.

Get out your ego and rub some dirt on it.  Read the article.

Bob
If Jeff Hostetler could do it, Daniel Jones can do it !!!

T200

I don't know that it's an issue of our individual or collective egos, Bob.

As Giants fans, they are a part of our identity. It's what brings us all together here at the BBH. We're perpetually frustrated and the end to this futility is just around the corner. Problem is, this organization has no clue where the corner is.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bob In PA

Quote from: T200 on October 03, 2023, 01:00:50 PMI don't know that it's an issue of our individual or collective egos, Bob.

As Giants fans, they are a part of our identity. It's what brings us all together here at the BBH. We're perpetually frustrated and the end to this futility is just around the corner. Problem is, this organization has no clue where the corner is.
Tim: Is it my imagination or has your screen name been fluctuating?  LOL

T200

Quote from: Bob In PA on October 03, 2023, 01:03:32 PMTim: Is it my imagination or has your screen name been fluctuating?  LOL
=))  =))

It was a little fun we were having in the Wordle thread  :laugh:  :laugh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Bob In PA

Quote from: T200 on October 03, 2023, 01:06:28 PM=))  =))

It was a little fun we were having in the Wordle thread  :laugh:  :laugh:

You da man!

spiderblue43

They're having their noses rubbed in it..their poop. Redfaced  :sick: