News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Is it time to break out the paper bags?

Started by LennG, October 04, 2023, 02:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LennG

Gosh, I almost deleted this from my computer, but with the Giants, you just can't.

I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

drakew

"The future ain't what it used to be-" Yogi Berra

T200

I feel bad for the season ticket holders.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Woody

Maybe.    Outscored. 64 -3 first two home games
Has to be some record for total incompetence

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

spiderblue43

It's in the bag. The GI-AINTS!  :surrender:

Can't believe a team can sustain such awfulness all year.   :poo: Visions of 1966 keep occurring.

LennG

Quote from: spiderblue43 on October 04, 2023, 09:43:06 PMIt's in the bag. The GI-AINTS!  :surrender:

Can't believe a team can sustain such awfulness all year.   :poo: Visions of 1966 keep occurring.

That is what I said in a prior post. They tease us with a good-decent year every so often that we think we are on the right track to success. Same with some of those horrible teams from that past era. Every so often we had a fairly decent season and we all grasped at false hope that the end of that long nightmare was over--and then we woke up to see it wasn't. Same with this team and the Giant teams since SB46.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Woody

Make sure to wear a paper bag......a plastic bag could be a problem breathing. 8))  /sarcasm/