News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Dolphins and Giants compared

Started by MightyGiants, October 07, 2023, 09:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

UncannyGfan

Jackson had a really great season at CB last year before the punt return injury.  He nearly took over games.  His drop off this season is another reason the team looks so much worse then last year.

It's hard to focus on defensive shortcomings with the offense being a total failure.  Maybe they'd play better in more competitive games?

I hope when Barkley and Thomas come back they can go back to the run first, time eating offense that kept games from being blow outs.  They could win on Jones legs if teams have someone like Barkley to account for.  Waller isn't complementary to their skills.

TDToomer

Looking at Pinnock and thinking we need to stop letting all our drafted safeties be 4 and done leaving unsigned. Name the last Giants drafted safety that got contract #2? I think you have to go back to Kinnard!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Gmo11

I can't help but look at the names on that OL and think...goodness gracious is this about to get even WORSE?

afan56

Isn't our scouting department at least questionable?

TDToomer

Quote from: afan56 on October 07, 2023, 05:39:15 PMIsn't our scouting department at least questionable?

Absolutely. Are there any leftovers from pre Schoen?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs