News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants open as biggest underdogs of season vs. Bills in Week 6 for ‘Sunday Night

Started by LennG, October 09, 2023, 07:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

The Giants have not covered the spread in 5 games.   Not sure if it's a lack of respect, or simply you need to give a lot to get anyone to bet on the Giants at this point
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

katkavage

TDToomer

In case anyone is wondering after week 5 Primetime games can be flexed.

Current Flexible Scheduling Procedures
Flexible scheduling is in effect during the following windows (the "Flex Scheduling Windows"):

For Sunday Night Football, it may be used up to twice between Weeks 5-10, and at the NFL's discretion during Weeks 11-17;
For Monday Night Football it may be used at the NFL's discretion in Weeks 12-17;
 For Thursday Night Football it may be used up to twice between Weeks 13-17.
During the Flex Scheduling Windows, the games initially scheduled for Sunday Night Football (on NBC), Monday Night Football (ESPN or ABC), and Thursday Night Football (on Amazon Prime) are tentatively scheduled and subject to change;
 Only Sunday afternoon games (or those listed as TBD) are eligible to be moved to Sunday night, Monday night, or Thursday night, in which case the initially scheduled Sunday, Monday, or Thursday night game would be moved to Sunday afternoon;
Sunday afternoon games may also be moved between 1:00 p.m. and 4:05 p.m. or 4:25 p.m. ET.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

JT39

Thankfully the Giants are bad this year. These printing games are too late for me sometimes. Turning it off at half gives me some extra shut eye!

Torus34

There's little to say other than to ask where the Giants stand in the race for 1st draft pick. It's going to be a long, cold winter in Jersey Giant Land.

Go, Big Blue!

Jersey Heel

Hey, if you're going to stink, stink worse than any other team in the league. I admire our commitment.

LennG

Did anyone notice that during last Sunday night's game, they only mentioned this upcoming game once. They usually are pushing the next game, but not this time.
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

T200

Quote from: LennG on October 10, 2023, 12:36:13 PMDid anyone notice that during last Sunday night's game, they only mentioned this upcoming game once. They usually are pushing the next game, but not this time.
They didn't want to give people time to make other plans.  :yes:  :laugh:
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: