News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

New York Giants Are The Most PATHETIC Organization In The NFL!

Started by brownelvis54, October 10, 2023, 12:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brownelvis54

I watch this guy time to time . I agree with everything he says in this video. We all knew that the first 6 games would be tough, but this has been a disaster. Our offensive line sucks and our QB isn't very good and that combination doesn't produce an effective offense. He is right the score could have easily been 60 to 3. Miami ran at will. We were down 31 to 16....why didn't we throw? Afraid to get an INT? So what if it was intercepted...at least we tried. Speaking of try...I agree. On all sides of the ball the Giants didn't seem to try. IMO it feels like the team gave up. And its early October

The KING is in the building

LennG

No disrespect Elvis, but I really don't need to watch a 15-minute video of some one telling me how bad the Giants are. I can come here and read about it in half the time.  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/ 
I HATE TO INCLUDE THE WORD NASTY< BUT THAT IS PART OF BEING A WINNING FOOTBALL TEAM.

Charlie Weiss

Messiah717

I think he sums up the frustration quite well.  Over the last several years the season has been over after five or six games far too often. 

katkavage

Rambo89

Quote from: katkavage on October 10, 2023, 12:49:57 PMThe one consistent is John Mara. Terrible owner.

And the beat reporters who are his minions that have done damage control consistently over the years blaming coaches over his cronies in the front office.
"The Giants will never win a championship with Saquon Barkley" 4/26/18

brownelvis54

Quote from: LennG on October 10, 2023, 12:38:37 PMNo disrespect Elvis, but I really don't need to watch a 15-minute video of some one telling me how bad the Giants are. I can come here and read about it in half the time.  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/  /sarcasm/ 

No disrespect taken at all. In fact I don't blame you. Like Messiah said..." he does sum up our frustrations well" But nothing most here haven't heard or said themselves
The KING is in the building

Painter

Understandable given the expectation and subsequent disappointment but simply not factually accurate. And worse, it is an assertion (a whine?) which risks the loss of one's dignity.

Cheers!