News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

La’el Collins vs Eli Apple righting a wrong

Started by andrew_nyGiants, October 13, 2023, 01:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrew_nyGiants

I hope that he's healthy and Schoen signs him. I have always believed him to be a solid OL.

Lord knows we could use him (assuming Johnson doesn't ruin him).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

MightyGiants

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 13, 2023, 01:20:19 PMI hope that he's healthy and Schoen signs him. I have always believed him to be a solid OL.

I have to think that neither the Giants nor the Jets (both hungry for O-line help) didn't sign him after visits, that Collins isn't ready to play
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

Quote from: andrew_nyGiants on October 13, 2023, 01:20:19 PMI hope that he's healthy and Schoen signs him. I have always believed him to be a solid OL.

Pat Leonard
@PLeonardNYDN
For those asking about La'el Collins' workout with Giants this week, here is my 2 question exchange with Brian Daboll today:

Question: "How did La'el Collins' workout go the other day?"

Daboll: "He did a good job."

Question: "Does he look healthy enough to play football relatively soon, do you think?"

Daboll: "I mean, he's out there running in shorts. He did a good job. A good workout."
2:27 PM · Oct 13, 2023
·
 Views
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

andrew_nyGiants

Quote from: MightyGiants on October 13, 2023, 02:33:24 PMPat Leonard
@PLeonardNYDN
For those asking about La'el Collins' workout with Giants this week, here is my 2 question exchange with Brian Daboll today:

Question: "How did La'el Collins' workout go the other day?"

Daboll: "He did a good job."

Question: "Does he look healthy enough to play football relatively soon, do you think?"

Daboll: "I mean, he's out there running in shorts. He did a good job. A good workout."
2:27 PM · Oct 13, 2023
·
 Views
Maybe Johnson already ruined him in the workout. LOL

From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!