News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

What are your predictions for the Commanders game?

Started by MightyGiants, October 20, 2023, 12:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

MagicRat

I cannot recall a game ever about which I have been more befuddled.
I do not have a notion how this plays out.
I'd like to think we win a modest scoring game 25-16 type affair but I'm pretty clueless.
Smell my cheese you mother!

T200

If Jones plays:

Giants - 19
Commodores - 17

If TT plays:

Giants - 27
Commodores - 21
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance:

Philosophers

Jaime

Jints      20

Commanders 17

TT plays the entire game :goteam:

Gano kicks a last minute 47 FG to put us in the Winners circle =D>

DaveBrown74

Sorry to say, but I actually like Washington in this game.

Commanders 27-20.

Jaime

Interesting DB, we both spot dah Jints 20 points. But you don't think our D can hold Wash under 20 points :hmm:
Now that Bobby O. woke up, and Tibs is on track, our D stood tall vs. dah Bills. I'm hoping that the MO our D generated vs. dah Bills, has a carryover effect to our Home Field :goteam: 

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Jaime on October 21, 2023, 01:55:02 AMInteresting DB, we both spot dah Jints 20 points. But you don't think our D can hold Wash under 20 points :hmm:
Now that Bobby O. woke up, and Tibs is on track, our D stood tall vs. dah Bills. I'm hoping that the MO our D generated vs. dah Bills, has a carryover effect to our Home Field :goteam: 

Yup. I think 20 point for the Giants might even be generous. This is the classic spot where they let down and look bad just when fans think they may have something going. Not that they won the last game, but it was a moral victory for them. Commanders are 3-3 and will be playing purposefully in this game, as they still have a season, unlike us. I think Del Rio and Rivera will be able to come up with a solid game plan to deal with our O line.

spiderblue43

The staff really needs this one going into the Jets game.

The Jints have to win here..total desperation..pride on the line or media meltdown Monday.

Jints 17
Washington 16.

brownelvis54

Quote from: T200 on October 20, 2023, 03:21:48 PMIf Jones plays:

Giants - 19
Commodores - 17

If TT plays:

Giants - 27
Commodores - 21

Giants 10
Washington 34

Curious? I can see why the score would be different based on who the Giants QB is, but why does Washingtons score change?
The KING is in the building

BluesCruz

Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Blue Since ‘62

This is a game the Giants should narrowly win. That being said, they'll probably narrowly lose.

Ed Vette

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 21, 2023, 01:28:07 PMGiants 10
Washington 34

Curious? I can see why the score would be different based on who the Giants QB is, but why does Washingtons score change?
Field position
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

T200

Quote from: brownelvis54 on October 21, 2023, 01:28:07 PMGiants 10
Washington 34

If the Giants are scoring TDs, Washington will have to match. I don't see our pass coverage slowing them down as much as if it were a close game with moderate scoring and more running.
:dance: :Giants:  ALL HAIL THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!  :Giants: :dance: