News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Friday Injury Update

Started by MightyGiants, October 20, 2023, 12:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

Dan Duggan
@DDuggan21
Daboll said he doesn't have a designation on QB Daniel Jones for Sunday yet. Asked if he's cleared for contact, Daboll said, "Not yet."

Daboll said LT Andrew Thomas (hamstring), C John Michael Schmitz (shoulder) and OT Matt Peart (shoulder) are out.

RT Evan Neal (ankle) and CB Adoree' Jackson (neck) will be question, per Daboll.

https://x.com/DDuggan21/status/1715401255500067215?s=20
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Jaime

Daboll pulling these head fakes with Dimes's status is really growing old Redfaced
He admits Dimes isn't cleared for contact. So, what is 48 hours going to do?
When the Jints Beat Reporter on SNY tonite was asked if Jones will play on Sunday, he said emphatically "No".
The guy is a straight shooter. He gives alot of accurate insight on Blue.

TDToomer

Quote from: Jaime on October 21, 2023, 02:27:41 AMDaboll pulling these head fakes with Dimes's status is really growing old Redfaced
He admits Dimes isn't cleared for contact. So, what is 48 hours going to do?
When the Jints Beat Reporter on SNY tonite was asked if Jones will play on Sunday, he said emphatically "No".
The guy is a straight shooter. He gives alot of accurate insight on Blue.

So what? It's to keep the opponent guessing as to who the QB will be. The more they have to prepare for both the better. Unless you are a gambler or Jones is (god forbid) your fantasy QB I don't get the outrage.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

DaveBrown74

Schefter has been known for sometimes misreporting things, but with that disclaimer:

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1716044722353959206