News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

***Jets/Giants Game Thread***

Started by DaveBrown74, October 29, 2023, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killarich

Tyrod is doing the Jones .... He's naturally scrambling immediately..... it has to be trust issues with the o-line

katkavage

Side note,: Saleh wearing a Lebanon flag on his sweatshirt.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: killarich on October 29, 2023, 01:31:36 PMTyrod is doing the Jones .... He's naturally scrambling immediately..... it has to be trust issues with the o-line

The Eagle have an all-world O line and they struggled with this front. It is what it is. TT was due to struggle in this game. This game will be won or lost with turnovers, penalties, field position, etc. No QB is going to light it up. Especially in this weather.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

jgrangers2

MagicRat

TDToomer

Who is our punt returner and why can't he fair catch?
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

katkavage

Giants have a makeshift offensive line as do the Jets. Jets have a superior defensive line, the best in the NFL. It's gonna be tough to move the ball.

MagicRat

We're playing for punt room this drive

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

Blue Since ‘62

This offense looks positively putrid so far.

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on October 29, 2023, 01:39:46 PMWho is our punt returner and why can't he fair catch?
It's the new fella "The Chef".
He did the right thing there but that was a helluva bounce.

killarich

O-line is bad ..... but man if Kafka is still calling the plays he's got to be stripped of it already

Not throwing it to the marker is obviously a coaching issue now that we see it with both QBs

katkavage

MagicRat