News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

NFL Sack Leaders

Started by MightyGiants, October 31, 2023, 11:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Gmo11

Maybe people will lay off the kid a little bit now?  Nahhhhhh

Also seeing Josh Allen on that list knowing he should have been the pick instead of Jones that year is bit of a punch to the gut.

katkavage

Quote from: Gmo11 on October 31, 2023, 11:48:54 AMMaybe people will lay off the kid a little bit now?  Nahhhhhh

Also seeing Josh Allen on that list knowing he should have been the pick instead of Jones that year is bit of a punch to the gut.
Gettleman thinking he was smarter than everyone else. They could have had Allen and Jones

H-Town G-Fan

Quote from: katkavage on October 31, 2023, 12:00:02 PMGettleman thinking he was smarter than everyone else. They could have had Allen and Jones

That means they don't have Dex...

madbadger

Quote from: katkavage on October 31, 2023, 12:00:02 PMGettleman thinking he was smarter than everyone else. They could have had Allen and Jones

You could do that for 90% of the teams who draft every year. There were significant concerns when it came to Allen including his level of competition, his poor completion percentage, his excessive number of interceptions and not the least his poor final season. He was far from a sure thing and while I'd love for him to be a Giant I am not going to kill Gettleman over not picking him.

sooners56

Quote from: Gmo11 on October 31, 2023, 11:48:54 AMMaybe people will lay off the kid a little bit now?  Nahhhhhh

I used to call Thibs "almost" but that no longer applies so I'll call him Mr Thibs from now on 😂
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Dgoodmantrublu

Kayvon has been very good since weeks 3 or 4. People just refused to admit it.

Jclayton92

Quote from: madbadger on October 31, 2023, 12:33:34 PMYou could do that for 90% of the teams who draft every year. There were significant concerns when it came to Allen including his level of competition, his poor completion percentage, his excessive number of interceptions and not the least his poor final season. He was far from a sure thing and while I'd love for him to be a Giant I am not going to kill Gettleman over not picking him.
He was referring to Josh Allen the linebacker for Jax.

madbadger

Quote from: Jclayton92 on November 01, 2023, 01:40:14 PMHe was referring to Josh Allen the linebacker for Jax.

Lol. Too many Josh Allen's in the NFL.

sxdxca38

Gmo,

I remember at that time, you and I were both making the push for Josh Allen to be drafted, but sadly the Giants went in another direction