News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

DJ says he is ready to play against the Raiders (barring setback)

Started by MightyGiants, October 31, 2023, 11:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

babywhales

I am really looking forward to this game and more importantly the ALL-22.  
I am looking to see what type of QB Jones is determined to be when he takes the field.  
"The biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has been accomplished."– G.B.S

katkavage

MightyGiants

Jones did try to clarify the timeline of when he was cleared.

"Met with the doctors during the week and didn't pass the tests at that point. I was closer, but still hadn't passed the tests," he said. "Then all the doctors come to the game, so met with them at the game and got cleared for this week.

"I went through the tests throughout the week and couldn't pass, so they didn't feel good about clearing me last week, but on Sunday met with them again and they felt good about clearing me for this week."

https://www.bigblueview.com/2023/10/31/23940459/giants-qb-daniel-jones-ready-to-go-clarifies-timeline-for-when-how-he-was-cleared
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

President Rick

so "danny" devito ["a sub above"  LOL] is still the back-up????
Author of: Potomac, Knightime, Conspiracy of Terror, Rogue State, The Neutrality Imperative, Joey Jupiter - Super Sleuth [childrens books], Vigilance and Virtue, Peaceful Warrior, more.

Ed Vette

Quote from: President Rick on October 31, 2023, 12:35:46 PMso "danny" devito ["a sub above"  LOL] is still the back-up????

If they don't replace Tommy D it validates playing scared and the wrong decision in the play calling. They can still keep TD on the PS if they want to develop him. They need to bring in a Veteran QB and a Kicker. Trade Adoree who likely would be better off on a contender than waste what's left of his career here. He might agree to terms with the new team. The Niners have 40mm in Cap Space as an example. The Bengals have 12mm.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

spiderblue43

Where's a sub above for Tommy D? And a kicker? Unacceptable and stupid if the Giants don't do something   :knockONwood:  :computer: