News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katkavage

Still some very bad teams on the Giants schedule.

spiderblue43

Quote from: katkavage on November 05, 2023, 05:26:41 PMWhat? DeVito can't bring them back?

Haha. That and a double slice of Brooklyn pizza..capeche.

Woody

I thought last weeks loss was a low point......but this could be worse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blue Since ‘62

With Jones out, LV's D will key on Barkley. Yards will be harder to come by.

AYM

Quote from: katkavage on November 05, 2023, 05:29:24 PMStill some very bad teams on the Giants schedule.

The Giants are the bad team.

Woody

Nice throw.  He is much better than Jones.   That why they don't want him to throw the ball

sooners56

One thing this game has shown me is that once the Giants get a QB, Hyatt will have lots of deep TDs/passes
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Woody

Quote from: katkavage on November 05, 2023, 05:29:24 PMStill some very bad teams on the Giants schedule.
Yes they will need a win also

killarich

Devito went for it which I'm happy about at least

One common denominator of all deep throws by any of the qbs is it's always to Hyatt ... we need to get a qb to get him that ball

bighitterdalama

Patti Traina reporting a possible season-ending ACL tear for Jones.

spiderblue43

Your watching a dead fish.

No confidence they can even beat the Pats.No Cards in the division anymore. The Rams?

Woody

Giants d giving up

Woody

Banks starting to play like a Giant now

Blue Since ‘62

Woody

Quote from: killarich on November 05, 2023, 05:33:30 PMDevito went for it which I'm happy about at least

One common denominator of all deep throws by any of the qbs is it's always to Hyatt ... we need to get a qb to get him that ball
According to announcer he missed the wide open Slayton underneath for about 20 yards.