News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Since ‘62

Hey we're losing! Color me shocked.

Woody

You guys are unbelievable......Giants d looks like crap and all some of can do is crap on Jones

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bighitterdalama

What a terrible start. Just plain awful. Almost wish we did get Cowboys/Eagles instead.

kingm56

Drafting the right QB can completely transform the franchise.  Did anyone see the Hou vs TB game?  CJ Stroud is the real deal and completely transformed the team.

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Woody on November 05, 2023, 04:36:10 PMYou guys are unbelievable......Giants d looks like crap and all some of can do is crap on Jones

The whole team looks terrible. Including him. Simple as that.

Stringer Bell

Quote from: kingm56 on November 05, 2023, 04:34:24 PMYeah, blaming the OC for that drive is odd; if he hits Barkley on an easy pass, it's 2 and 3.

It's not rocket science. Your QB has missed several games and you allegedly have one of the best RBs in the league.

Seems like you'd go to him early rather than ignore him.

sooners56

Quote from: Woody on November 05, 2023, 04:36:10 PMYou guys are unbelievable......Giants d looks like crap and all some of can do is crap on Jones

Jones was terrible that first possession. Come on man
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

sooners56

Hyatt wide open again. Jones doesn't throw it
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

killarich

jgrangers2

Quote from: Stringer Bell on November 05, 2023, 04:38:33 PMIt's not rocket science. Your QB has missed several games and you allegedly have one of the best RBs in the league.

Seems like you'd go to him early rather than ignore him.

Or you give him an easy throw to get into a rhythm. He missed the easy throw.

kingm56

Yeah, cause offense looked amazing...

DaveBrown74

God Jones is just painful to watch.

So bad.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Damn Barkley should've had a first down and more there