News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Raiders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 05, 2023, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveBrown74

You have to be more accurate than that. Wasn't even close. Hyatt had a step too.

spiderblue43

Neal should be sighted for squatting. He just a turnstile.  :boooo:

EDjohnst1981

Hopefully the deep ball connects.

It's looked awful so far.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: TDToomer on November 05, 2023, 04:47:15 PMWhy are we the only team that can't convert a Tush Push???

The Eagles use two offensive linemen plus a big back. The Giants had tight ends Bellinger and Cager plus tiny RB Matt Breida. On that play, Bellinger was the only Giant who pushed anybody.

killarich

Keep running with Barkley , the. Keep trying Hyatt deep ..it'll connect eventually

killarich

That is gonna kill the drive for sure

kingm56

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 05, 2023, 04:57:57 PMThe Eagles use two offensive linemen plus a big back. The Giants had tight ends Bellinger and Cager plus tiny RB Matt Breida. On that play, Bellinger was the only Giant who pushed anybody.

Eagles also have the NFLs best center and a QB who can literally squat 600 LBs.  The Giants have a small center.   

bighitterdalama

DJ tripped by Cager, who is absolutely useless.

EDjohnst1981

Stringer Bell

Neal like a turnstile out there. He will NEVER be a successful NFL tackle. At this point, I wouldn't even try him at OG. Just move on. He's a bust.

MagicRat

This is going to be a long game.
It gers waring watching two bald men fighting over a comb every week.
Smell my cheese you mother!

killarich

Dj is done

I think the last play he was hurt

spiderblue43

Nobody gets as flat as Kelce on the push. He's a beast that can't be imitated in short yardage.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981