News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Jalin Hyatt Open Deep Three Times

Started by Ed Vette, November 05, 2023, 05:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

And the QBs can't get him the ball.
Wide Open!
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

I'm just glad he's on the team. It was a great pick. Hopefully we'll have a QB on the team next year who is actually able to get him the ball.

Dgoodmantrublu

Maybe everyone can stop talking about DeVito and realize that preseason football is not real football. People here actually wanted him to be the backup instead of Tyrod. DeVito will be lucky to be on practice squads the rest of his life. He does not have an NFL arm.

TDToomer

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on November 05, 2023, 05:41:06 PMMaybe everyone can stop talking about DeVito and realize that preseason football is not real football. People here actually wanted him to be the backup instead of Tyrod. DeVito will be lucky to be on practice squads the rest of his life. He does not have an NFL arm.

Remember the fear that he would be claimed on waivers? LOL
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

uconnjack8

Just gotta give Hyatt a chance. He is going to make the circus grab a lot more than not.

Philosophers

They are so out of sync I  not sure they can complete a pass if the D is not even on the field.

sooners56

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 05, 2023, 05:34:45 PMAnd the QBs can't get him the ball.
Wide Open!

3 times at minimum. Oline gave the QB plenty of time too. QB just had to make quicker reads and throw it
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Jaime

Let DeVito get some Reps. This will be his 1st week of getting Starter's Reps.
He's got an NFL arm and he has the legs that can move the chains.
He'll get Hyatt the ball.
Daboll being unable to motivate this Team is a much bigger concern to me.

Dgoodmantrublu

He does not have an NFL arm. He has a noodle arm. And his athletic ability is very limited. He has shown nothing to demonstrate he can be a real QB. He even sucked at Syracuse. NFL reps will not make passes 10 yards underthrown be on target.

Quote from: Jaime on November 06, 2023, 01:09:44 AMLet DeVito get some Reps. This will be his 1st week of getting Starter's Reps.
He's got an NFL arm and he has the legs that can move the chains.
He'll get Hyatt the ball.
Daboll being unable to motivate this Team is a much bigger concern to me.

Puffy

To piggyback on what Dgoodmantrublue said DeVito also has no pocket presence.  He had time yesterday and didn't see field.  This was his problem at Syracuse (one read and run) and Illinois.

He can get all the reps we have and I don't think anything changes.  He is not an NFL caliber starter (or back-up, IMO)

Uni

Quote from: TDToomer on November 05, 2023, 05:47:42 PMRemember the fear that he would be claimed on waivers? LOL
=))  =))  =))
Man, people were tearing at their clothes when he was cut!