News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants VS Commanders game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 19, 2023, 12:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicRat

Quote from: spiderblue43 on November 19, 2023, 04:26:37 PMHey..DeVito played well despite the putrid OL..starter?? . But I think he could make a case for a backup.
Tommy D is currently auditioning for a backup gig someplace in the NFL.
I'd say that's his ceiling, but.......who knows.
Low rounders and UD guys can learn and develop
Smell my cheese you mother!

Jclayton92

Quote from: MagicRat on November 19, 2023, 05:09:51 PMTommy D is currently auditioning for a backup gig someplace in the NFL.
I'd say that's his ceiling, but.......who knows.
Low rounders and UD guys can learn and develop
He's likely our backup next season with tyrod walking, + whoever we draft and Jones on IR.

kartanoman

Quote from: Painter on November 19, 2023, 04:41:25 PMI can only speak for myself, but the idea that I would I root for the Giants to lose a game for any reason is abhorrent to me. And while it may have taken 6 Washington TOs to ensure that it didn't happen again today, there was never a moment from KO to Tweeweeweet that I wasn't rooting like hell for the G-men. 

Cheers!

Quote from: Dumpster Dan on November 19, 2023, 04:51:24 PMPainter

You and I cant help it--we are too damn old to have it any other way

Two of the grandsons called me--The Giants win!!!!!   The Giants win!!!!  How great did that make me feel!!!!!

I dont give a damn about draft position right now

Dumpster Dan

Gents, this one kept us on the edge of our respective seats all day and had the perfect ending.

Hoping it won't be the last before the season ends. It's almost always a good week ahead when the Giants start it with a "W."

Peace!

"Dave Jennings was one of the all-time great Giants. He was a valued member of the Giants family for more than 30 years as a player and a broadcaster, and we were thrilled to include him in our Ring of Honor. We will miss him dearly." (John Mara)

GloryDays

I know one thing.. the off season is long enough for me to root for losses in the middle of a season.. even a disappointing one!