News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Tommy D: Best game by any GIants QB this season to this point

Started by DaveBrown74, November 19, 2023, 04:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Vette

Btw, a shoutout to Jonathan Vilma who did a nice job in commentary. It was refreshing to have someone who actually understands the game on the team for a Giants game.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

Dgoodmantrublu

Jones wasn't set up for failure. He missed plays that were there time after time. Kafka didn't forget how to coach. Jones was just that bad.

SlotCorner

Touchdown Tommy had a good game, but some of those sacks were because he held the ball too long and Daboll said as much during his press conference. He has a long, long way to go. If the defense / special teams don't get 6 turnovers, the Commies win this game pretty easily. They outgained us and had more first downs.

Nice day for the offense overall though. Wide open guys running free, which is what Daboll's system tries to do. Not exactly a tougher test coming up, but Belicheck is not Ron Rivera.

GloryDays

The kid is a baller... he showed glimpses of his ability in the preseason games and some of us really got excited about him. I even wanted him to be our backup instead of Taylor... our ultra cautious coaches put a tight leash on him and caused us to lose the Jets game!!

I am proud of the kid and hope he can keep improving. With a better line, Receivers getting open more often, this guy can even become a good starter in the league.

madbadger

I didn't know it was a parody account and don't feel bad about it. X has 528.3 million users. Can't know all of them.