News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Banks has words for the Commanders (warning to safe for work language)

Started by MightyGiants, November 20, 2023, 11:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgoodmantrublu

I love the attitude. I don't care what anyone else says. Love the chip on his shoulder.

Woody

hate to see this crap. call me, an old guy , old fashioned , old dude , whatever, that crap will never work for me.
in my opinion it is not cool ....your record young man,  is 3-8. after you have actually won something or at least a lot more games than 3 ....just shut up and play. Prove yourself in the league  and then you might be able to say something ....two of three wins against Washington is not something to call someone out for .

ozzie

I would just keep my mouth shut, but I'm guessing it's because he played in Maryland and probably feels that a D.C. based team should have wanted to draft him.
Still no excuse for the semi-tirade though
"I'll probably buy a helmet too because my in-laws are already buying batteries."
— Joe Judge on returning to Philadelphia, his hometown, as a head coach

"...until we start winning games, words are meaningless."
John Mara

GloryDays

Quote from: nb587 on November 20, 2023, 11:29:31 AMLooked to me that on the Sam Howell TD that Banks had a chance to tackle Howell short of the goal line had he wrapped him up & tackled him instead of just hitting him.

That, plus on that TD pass he also messed up with his coverage and did not react fast enough for end zone coverage, his guy got good separation, easy toss TD!!
Play well young man, before you talk big.
btw, are those things on his head alive ?!

Dgoodmantrublu

I see this place has a new young man to be angry at for no reason.

coggs

If the Commanders drafted Banks, they would still be 0-2 against the Giants this year.

Dgoodmantrublu

But they wouldn't have had to bench their 1st round corner like they did.

Quote from: coggs on November 20, 2023, 10:29:53 PMIf the Commanders drafted Banks, they would still be 0-2 against the Giants this year.

MightyGiants

Art Stapleton
@art_stapleton
#NYGiants rookie CB Tae Banks said he got "carried away" with his post-game IG live video during which he ripped Washington for passing on him in the draft and volleyed another barb at Terry McLaurin, continuing their back-and-forth from last month.

Banks: "It was just a bad decision on my part."
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

DaveBrown74

Quote from: MightyGiants on November 23, 2023, 09:02:52 AMArt Stapleton
@art_stapleton
#NYGiants rookie CB Tae Banks said he got "carried away" with his post-game IG live video during which he ripped Washington for passing on him in the draft and volleyed another barb at Terry McLaurin, continuing their back-and-forth from last month.

Banks: "It was just a bad decision on my part."

After his "friendly little chat" with Pat Hanlon...