News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Kayvon Thibodeaux

Started by MightyGiants, November 25, 2023, 09:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Philosophers

That's awesome to read.  Watching players develop on the team you cheer for is one of the great things in sports.

killarich

He seems to be maturing.... which was honestly his only question mark ... so this is great news

Dgoodmantrublu

He was never the immature person some here made him out to be. And he's relentless on the field.

Quote from: killarich on November 26, 2023, 04:10:22 PMHe seems to be maturing.... which was honestly his only question mark ... so this is great news

AZGiantFan

Quote from: Dgoodmantrublu on November 26, 2023, 04:41:06 PMHe was never the immature person some here made him out to be.

All based on a silly narrative about making snow angels next to an injured QB that he didn't know was injured.
I'd rather be a disappointed optimist than a vindicated pessimist. 

Not slowing my roll

Dgoodmantrublu

And people who wanted to call him a bust when there was nothing to suggest he was.

Quote from: AZGiantFan on November 26, 2023, 04:52:37 PMAll based on a silly narrative about making snow angels next to an injured QB that he didn't know was injured.

Woody

I have been critical of him in past but he does seem to be getting it lately and playing much much better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ed Vette

Quote from: Woody on November 27, 2023, 05:29:59 PMI have been critical of him in past but he does seem to be getting it lately and playing much much better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
and he does a heck of a snow angel.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 27, 2023, 05:33:03 PMand he does a heck of a snow angel.

And winter is coming..