News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

TDToomer

I am probably the only one here toggling back and forth between this game and the Womens World Cup Slalom on NBC. Go Shiffrin go!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

GeauxJints

Woody

Nice start

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sooners56

Why are they handing off to Breida and Robinson instead of Barkley??
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

DaveBrown74

Robinson seemed to take off a step or two early... he was behind Devito when the snap came. Either way you can't botch such a simple play up at this level.

DaveBrown74

Pats are lucky they got that penalty.

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

bighitterdalama

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 12:52:53 PMI am probably the only one here toggling back and forth between this game and the Womens World Cup Slalom on NBC. Go Shiffrin go!

Probably as safe a bet as betting against the Jets going to the Super Bowl.

Now back to the issue at hand: exactly when does Kafka get fired and Daboll brings in Dorsey? Great opening drive going and Kafka has to get cute with the play calling. WTF.

Woody

Play calling is just odd

Woody

Robinson.    Is not helping here

DaveBrown74

Wan'Dale was such a dumb pick in the top 50. You can get guys like him throughout day three.

MagicRat

Smell my cheese you mother!

EDjohnst1981

On the plus side Hyatt is getting open.

sooners56

Robison ain't it. I've seen enough of him. Bad pick by the Giants. Hyatt looks legit though. He can catch.
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!