News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighitterdalama

Quote from: Woody on November 26, 2023, 01:14:11 PMPlay calling is just odd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To date, two coordinators with better offenses have already been fired. How does Kafka (and Nate Hackett, for that matter) keep his job?

Full disclosure, I expect an OC change during the bye week.

brownelvis54

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 12:52:53 PMI am probably the only one here toggling back and forth between this game and the Womens World Cup Slalom on NBC. Go Shiffrin go!

Me too, I am toggling back and forth between the Filipino kite flying championship and this game
The KING is in the building

bighitterdalama

Quote from: EDjohnst1981 on November 26, 2023, 01:17:21 PMOn the plus side Hyatt is getting open.

And he catches everything, Ed.

bighitterdalama

Quote from: brownelvis54 on November 26, 2023, 01:18:50 PMMe too, I am toggling back and forth between the Filipino kite flying championship and this game

National Horseshoe Championship from Pitchfork, South Dakota.

GeauxJints

Tommy Gabagool throwing good balls, and looking comfortable in the pocket

bighitterdalama

Missing Dex big time, especially on passing downs.

Nice stop there.

TDToomer

If we could stop the at first impact they would never get a first down. Come on and tackle guys
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

TDToomer

Welcome back Adoree Jackson!
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 26, 2023, 01:24:20 PMMissing Dex big time, especially on passing downs.

Nice stop there.
I worried about that.
Smell my cheese you mother!

TDToomer

Why did we decline the DOG penalty and why couldn't we decline it earlier?

bighitterdalama

Quote from: MagicRat on November 26, 2023, 01:26:37 PMI worried about that.

The DTs are stout against the run but get little penetration in pass rush.

jgrangers2

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 01:27:55 PMWhy did we decline the DOG penalty and why couldn't we decline it earlier?

Patriots probably wanted to give their punter the extra 5 yards of room

andrew_nyGiants

That was a perfect set up for a QB draw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
From Simms to Eli (with an assist from Hoss) our Super Bowl Quarterbacks. Great defense and clutch QB performances...NY Giants Championship football.

I have an old profile still floating around: andrew_nyg....I am one and the same!

brownelvis54

The KING is in the building

MagicRat

I've said this about Gillan before, he's all leg and zero touch.
Also, the rugby technique, somehow (technicalities beyond me) seems to lead to a follow through, rather than a check, on the bounce.
We have a lot more issues than the punter, but Gillan's technique concerns me.
Smell my cheese you mother!