News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Giants vs Pats game thread

Started by MightyGiants, November 26, 2023, 12:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TDToomer

Quote from: jgrangers2 on November 26, 2023, 01:30:32 PMPatriots probably wanted to give their punter the extra 5 yards of room

They had no choice. The penalty was on them. We declined it.
"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MagicRat

Helluva play from Tae.

I'm a poet but don't know it.
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

jgrangers2

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 01:36:49 PMThey had no choice. The penalty was on them. We declined it.

I know. I'm saying the Giants didn't want to give their punter the extra 5 yards of space to play with so they declined the penalty

DaveBrown74

MagicRat

Quote from: TDToomer on November 26, 2023, 01:38:47 PMMac Jones is a terrible QB
I can say with some confidence Tommy D is the best QB on the field today.
Smell my cheese you mother!

bighitterdalama

Neither of these coaches are tanking, Jeff. Its not in their DNA.

jgrangers2

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 26, 2023, 01:39:20 PMWorried the Pats are tanking.

If you told me they were trying to lose, I think I'd believe you. Mac Jones looks horrendous

Woody

Catch the ball

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveBrown74

Quote from: bighitterdalama on November 26, 2023, 01:42:20 PMNeither of these coaches are tanking, Jeff. Its not in their DNA.

It was tongue in cheek. But it's mind-boggling how bad the Pats have become. Belichick has to take some heat for this.

kingm56

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 26, 2023, 01:39:20 PMWorried the Pats are tanking.

Pats fans are probably saying the same thing...

DaveBrown74

sooners56

Such an exciting game 😂 these teams stink
Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Fast Eddie Felson

I`ve never seen a broadcast where they interrupt game coverage to talk about bs from 20 years ago. WTF?