News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

PFF Giants VS Pats heroes and goats

Started by MightyGiants, November 27, 2023, 01:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MightyGiants

OFFENSE

Heroes

Jalin Hyatt (elite)
Andrew Thomas (elite)

Goats

Saquon Barkley
Wan'Dale Robinson
Ben Bredeson
Sterling Shepard

Tommy D-  63.2

DEFENSE

Heroes

Xavier McKinney (elite)
Bobby Okereke

Goats

Azeez Ojulari
Rakeem Nunez-Roches
A'Shawn Robinson
D.J. Davidson
Isaiah Simmons
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

The entire Defensive Interior. No arguments from me. All three were abysmal.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Ed Vette on November 27, 2023, 01:20:23 PMThe entire Defensive Interior. No arguments from me. All three were abysmal.

Agreed. And yet the Pats' coaching staff apparently thought an aerial based attack made the most sense in this game.

Interesting.

TDToomer

"It's extra special against Dallas. That's absolutely a team I can't stand. I've been hating Dallas ever since I knew anything about football." - Brandon Jacobs

MightyGiants

Quote from: TDToomer on November 27, 2023, 03:49:35 PMWhat was Banks PFF score?

His overall score was a 62.3

His coverage score was a 71.1

But he was dragged down by having a run-defense score of 29.8 and a tackling score of 45.2
SMART, TOUGH, DEPENDABLE

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 27, 2023, 03:31:38 PMAgreed. And yet the Pats' coaching staff apparently thought an aerial based attack made the most sense in this game.

Interesting.
Very interesting.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin