News:

Moderation Team: Vette, babywhales, Bob In PA, gregf, bighitterdalama, beaugestus, T200

Owner: MightyGiants

Link To Live Chat

Mastodon

Main Menu

Who I wouldn't want to be

Started by Torus34, November 28, 2023, 06:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torus34

A patriot, heading back into the locker room after losing to the Giants . . . and having to face coach Bill Belichick.

Go, Big Blue!

DaveBrown74

Quote from: Torus34 on November 28, 2023, 06:17:46 AMA patriot, heading back into the locker room after losing to the Giants . . . and having to face coach Bill Belichick.

Go, Big Blue!

No, perhaps not.

But how do you think a fan base with a team whose QBs are Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe are feeling right now knowing they're presently in the two spot in a year with at least two elite QB prospects?

Ed Vette

Quote from: DaveBrown74 on November 28, 2023, 06:25:05 AMNo, perhaps not.

But how do you think a fan base with a team whose QBs are Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe are feeling right now knowing they're presently in the two spot in a year with at least two elite QB prospects?
I suspect if Bill is still there he will take the most accurate arm with the cerebral brain.
"There is a greater purpose...that purpose is team. Winning, losing, playing hard, playing well, doing it for each other, winning the right way, winning the right way is a very important thing to me... Championships are won by teams who love one another, who respect one another, and play for and support one another."
~ Coach Tom Coughlin

DaveBrown74

Actually my bad - they're in the three spot. I don't see them winning another game though.

BluesCruz

Their kicker cane within a foot or so of tying the game while kicking in the rain

Their team is always in the game and does not get sometimes blown out as we do

They may be just 1 QB away from being contenders again.

They have nothing to cry about.  Their future seems more secure than ours if truth be told.  Their D is good, and they have a strong running game.

With the return of Daniel Jones the Giants might just become unwatchable again
This is 1st season ever where I have to turned off some Giants games in the 2nd half

We need a QB like Tommy D (if not Tommy himself) and a running game that keeps us from wearing out our punters leg.....way too many 3rd and longs without that stout reliable running game.   

The Patriots it seems are going to have great draft position to get their QB

We apparently are going to get Daniel Jones 2.0
Napoleon- "If you have a cannon- USE IT"

Torus34

Hi, Dave!

I'm not all that hot about first or 2nd round QB picks. Not that a team wouldn't like the next Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. They would. But all too many 'brilliant' QB picks have turned out, when they got them home and opened the package, to be not as advertised.

I'd personally prefer for the Giants to strengthen other specific positions and go with the Jersey Kid for a while.

Regards, and thanks for the chat!

Go flag-free, Big Blue!

Torus34

Quote from: BluesCruz on November 28, 2023, 08:55:27 AMTheir kicker cane within a foot or so of tying the game while kicking in the rain

Their team is always in the game and does not get sometimes blown out as we do

They may be just 1 QB away from being contenders again.

They have nothing to cry about.  Their future seems more secure than ours if truth be told.  Their D is good, and they have a strong running game.

With the return of Daniel Jones the Giants might just become unwatchable again
This is 1st season ever where I have to turned off some Giants games in the 2nd half

We need a QB like Tommy D (if not Tommy himself) and a running game that keeps us from wearing out our punters leg.....way too many 3rd and longs without that stout reliable running game.   

The Patriots it seems are going to have great draft position to get their QB

We apparently are going to get Daniel Jones 2.0

Hi, Blues!

The trick for the Giants is to get at least some small amount of cash recovery for the fragile Mr. Daniel Jones. Front gate ticket sales comes to mind.

Regards.

Go flag-free, Big Blue!